Third Arab Conference of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
“New horizons towards the development of the future of medicinal and aromatic plants to create value and jobs, decent”
ACMAP-2019- Hammamet – Tunisia
4/7 November 2019
Higher Education And Scientific Research In Tunisia
|Federation of Arab Scientific Research Councils||National Research Institute of Rural Engineering, Water and Forestry||Arab Federation of MAP|
|International Labor Organization
|General Directorate of Forestry-Tunisia
|Tunisian Association of Forestry Technicians (ATF)|
WELCOME TO ACMAP 2019
Federation of Arab Scientific Research Councils and Arab Federation of MAP, excited to announce the third International Conference on Medicinal and aromatic plant (ACMAP-2019) dedicated to create a stage for exchanging the latest research results and to share cutting-edge scientific findings, development of the future of medicinal and aromatic plant to create value and jobs, decent. ACMAP -2019 is Hammamet in Tunisia, during November 4-7 / 2019.
ACMAP series of congresses have been organized in every years at a different Arab continent. It is the official congress of the Arab Federation of MAP (Federation of Arab Scientific Research Councils) for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
ACMAP has been reputed as a congress covering all aspects of medicinal and aromatic plants ranging from ethnobotany, botany, chemistry, pharmacology, biological activity, standardization, adulteration, technology, pharmacy, medicine, cosmetics, food use, flavours and fragrances, regulatory activities to trade and commerce including uses for human and animal welfare. World renowned experts in the above fields will be invited to give plenary and keynote lectures to enlighten the audience on latest developments in their respected fields. You are cordially invited to attend the congress and contribute with your latest findings in the form of oral and/or poster presentations.
Please follow our website regularly for new developments and announcements. We shall do our utmost to make the meeting as fruitful and enjoyable as possible.
In the face of threats caused by both anthropogenic and natural reasons, the question of the sustainability of medicinal plants has emerged very strongly in recent times. These plant resources, therefore, have become important domains of intervention and are increasingly attracting the attentions of public and private sector policy researchers, policy makers and development program implementers. Therefore, this conference will provide the importance of medicinal and aromatic plants for rural development during this conference: Third Arab Conference of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants: “New horizons towards the development of the future of medicinal and aromatic plants to create value and jobs, decent”
The objectives of ACMAP 2019 are:
- Provide an international platform for the exchange and dissemination of recent scientific work in several fields related to medicinal plants and their bio-agricultural practice.
- Provide many opportunities for participants to share their experience and develop contacts and partnerships to build common strategies.
- To demonstrate the medicinal, environmental and socio-economic importance of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants on regional, national, as well as on international level.
We are looking forward to welcome you in the ACMAP 2019.
- Biodiversity prospecting and ethnopharmacology
- Herbal products for animal health and nutrition
- Cultivation, collection, breeding and sustainability of MAPs
- Production, phytochemistry, adulteration, quality control of phytomedicines, phytocosmetics, essential oils, natural volatiles and spices
- Botany, taxonomy, nomenclature and history of MAPs
- Industrial processing of MAPs
- Nutraceuticals, functional foods, novel foods and dietary supplements
- Marketing and trade of MAPs
Publication of the Accepted Abstracts
* All of the submitted abstracts should be in English
* All of the reviewed and accepted abstracts by the scientific committee of ACMAP-2019 will be published in the hard copy of the ACMAP 2019 abstract book.
* The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept on whether a contribution will be presented in oral or poster forms and the authors will be notified accordingly.
* Upon the request of corresponding author, some selected abstracts presented in ACMAP 2019, will be published as full paper in the PHYTOMEDICINE Journal or PHARMACOGNOSY Communications Journal or Annals of PHYTOMEDICINE, and the selected full papers will be subjected for the publication instruction of one of these journals.
Key Note SPEAKERS
Prof. Dr. Abdelkhalek Farhat, Morocco
Prof. Dr. Abderrahmane Romane, Morocco
Prof. Dr. Ahmad Ali, University of Life Sciences, Mumbai India.
Prof. Dr. Awatef Siribel, Sudan
Prof. Dr. Bashar Saad, Palestine
Prof. Dr. Farooq Anwar, Pakistan
Prof. Dr. Hala Muhtasib, Beirut- Lebanon
Prof. Dr. Ilkay Erdogan Orhan / Gazi University, Turkey
Prof. Dr. Jamel Salman, Iraq
Prof. Dr. Lamya Hayat, Kuwait
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Lachkar, Morocco
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Larbi Khouja / INRGREF- Tunisia
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Ramadan Rady, National Research Centre, Giza, Egypt
Prof. Dr. Nazim Şekeroğlu / Aralik University, Turkey
Prof. Dr. Noureddine Djebli, Algeria
Prof. Dr. Rida A. Shibli, University, Jordan.
Prof. Dr. Sonia Bouhachem, Tunisia
Prof. Dr. Zahia Kabouche / Université des frères Mentouri-Constantine-Algeria
|Dr. Lamia Hamrouni (Chairman)
|Prof. Mohamed Elyes Kchouk
|OMAR SADEQ Hameed||IRAQ|
|ELAEIB Mohamed Tahar||TUNISIA|
|BEN REJEB Ichrak||TUNISIA|
|ABU- DARWISH Mohammad Sanad||JORDAN|
|ELAEIB Mohamed Tahar||TUNISIA|
|ELSHEIKH E. Magzoub||SUDAN|
|ILKAY Erdogan Orhan||TURKEY|
|KHOUJA Mohamed Larbi||TUNISIA|
|KHOUJA Mohamed Larbi||TUNISIA|
|RADY Mohamed Ramadan||EGYPTE|
|SALMAN Jamal Ahmed Abbas||IRAQ|
Registration and Payment
Fees of Early Bird Registration
* The conference fee for each participant, covers the access to all conference sessions, exhibition area, welcome reception, coffee breaks, programme and book of abstracts, conference dinners, and accommodation (3 nights/4 days in a four-star-hotel).
Type of Participation
* Accompanying person
Child 5 to 12 years old:
Participant from Industry
* Accompanying person registration fee includes: all lunches and mid-session refreshments.
** The transportation of participants from the airport to the conference hotel is provided by the organizing committee, and those who wish to extend the period of accommodation must pay extra.
*** The children will be in the same room as their parents.
**** All of the late registration will be subjected to an extra fee in the amount of 100 Euro for the international participant and 100 Dinars for Tunisian.
Once the participant will receive the acceptance letter, he/she is kindly requested to transfer the total amount of his fee via
Tunisian Association of Forestry Technicians
(National Research Institute for Engineering, Water and Forestry. Hedi Karrai Street, PO. Box 10, 2080 Ariana. Tunisia)
Account number, La Poste : RIB : 17001000000024864004
From abroad, before the RIB must be added: TN59
Adresse : Rue de la Médina-Yasmine Hammamet
Tél. : (+216) 72 241 000
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (+216) 72 240 133
Location and Accommodation
The symposium will be held at Hotel DIAR LEMDINA (Yasmine Hammamet – TUNISIA). It’s tucked away in the heart of the new medina of Hammamet, thus making you feel like a local resident of the town. The Diar Lemdina hotel is located in the centre of Yasmine Hammamet, one of the most modern neighbourhoods of Hammamet. This neighbourhood is home to over 25 restaurants (some of which offer live shows), a casino, more than 30 cafés and a plethora of shops (Tunisian craft, groceries, drugstores, etc.). This is the only hotel in the new medina of Hammamet. For all complementary information don’t hesitate to contact the organizing committee of the symposium.
- The Open call for Conference: 05.2019
- The Open Call for Registration and Abstract submission: 05.2019
- The Deadline for registration and abstract submission: 08.2019
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via the following e-mails
Mobile phone: +216 21269226/+21697420344